Security Architect, App and Cloud Cybersecurity - FGL Calgary, AB
Interested in being a part of a team that is leading the evolution of retail in Canada? Embracing and driving change is critical to our success. The complexity and rate at which the retail industry is transforming has increased exponentially in recent years and we are committed to being a leader in the industry. As such we are relentlessly focused on innovating at every level of our business, investing in new technologies and products, and doubling down on the best talent to drive the company forward.
It is an especially exciting time to join the Canadian Tire Family of Companies. Our Technology team plays a critical role in our evolution, specifically as we transition to an omni-retailer where digital complements the physical. Our commitment to being a world-class digital organization is evident in how we are using cutting-edge technologies to bring our digital strategy to life in-store, online and on your mobile devices, ultimately improving customer experiences, driving traffic and boosting loyalty.
The Security Architect(s) will be part of a team responsible for the strategic on-going planning and design of the Canadian Tire Corporation (CTC) Technical Security environment.
What you’ll do:
• Research and maintain an extensive knowledge base of current technology advancements, trends and directions for the security platform in the Banking and Retail industries
• Develop and implement technology aligning with Enterprise Security Architecture frameworks and standards
• Perform analysis and solution design for all aspects of information and technology security
• Provide technical leadership and security consulting to CTC operational and project teams
• Make recommendations on strategic and architectural direction
• Participate in the design of infrastructure projects consisting of security technology upgrades and infrastructure solutions for a wide range of business needs
• Strategic planning and design for security hardware, software and systems management interfaces
• Deliver recommendations based on hardware and software product evaluations
• Develop long term strategic architecture to ensure security solution meets current and future requirements
• Provide direction for security performance, capacity and overall security architecture solution for business projects and internal infrastructure projects
information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience